IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY SITUATION DUE TO WEATHER, THE CLEARWATER TOWNSHIP HALL AT 5440 RIVER ST., RAPID CITY, MI WILL BE OPEN AS AN “EMERGENCY SHELTER”.
Clearwater Township Announcements:
1. Due to the COVID-19 health emergency, Clearwater Township buildings are closed to all nonessential personnel and activities until further notice. Please call the office at 231-331-6249 or email us at email@example.com, if you have reserved the use of the Township Hall/Gym or the Community Center/Little Red School House.
2. Due to the COVID-19 health emergency, the Clearwater Township Planning Commission meeting scheduled for April 6, 2020 has been CANCELLED.
3. Due to the COVID-19 health emergency, the Clearwater Township Zoning Board of Appeals meeting scheduled for April 13, 2020 has been CANCELLED.
4. Due to the COVID-19 health emergency, the Easter Egg Hunt sponsored by the Clearwater Township Fire Department is CANCELLED.
5. Spring Clean-Up is currently scheduled for Saturday, May 2, 2020 from 7A to 12N. Spring Clean Up Day is located at the American Waste Transfer Station at 3947 US 131N in Kalkaska, south of Seely Rd and across from Michigan Cat.
6. 2019 Winter property taxes can be paid to Clearwater Township as of December 1, 2019. For additional information on the website, see Property Tax Information.
7. The Election was held on March 10, 2020. See Election Information for more information.
8. The Kalkaska Public Library will be at the Clearwater Township Hall at 5440 River St., Rapid City, MI, on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month from 9A to 12N starting on September 11, 2019. A selection of library books is available to check out as well as help with basic computer skills. Secure book returns can also be made at the Township Hall. Cancelled until further notice.