Township Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Heritage Recreational Park on Rapid City Rd. – Baseball/Softball, Soccer, 1/2 mile trail for walking, etc.
- Freedom Park (East & West) on Rapid City Rd. – Picnic pavilions & ball-field, walking trail
- Birch St. Park on Crystal Beach Rd. – picnic pavilion
- Cedar St. Park on Crystal Beach Rd.
- Seven access sites to Torch Lake along Crystal Beach Rd.
- Aarwood Bridge Park on Aarwood Rd.
- Seven Bridges – Trail on Rapid River – Valley Rd.
- Skegemog Pathway – Rapid City Rd.
The Community Center (Little Red School House), the Township Hall (Gym), Park Pavilions, and Sports Fields are available to rent for private events. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Township Office for more information. Leave a message at ext. 14 if no one is available to answer the phone.
Community Center (Little Red School House) is located at:
5407 River Street, Rapid City, MI.
Clearwater Township Cemetery is located at:
6833 Gillett Rd. N.W., Rapid City, MI.