Township Parks and Recreational Facilities
Note: Park facilities are first-come, first-serve; no need to rent or reserve.
- Heritage Recreational Park on Rapid City Rd. – Baseball/Softball, Soccer, 1/2 mile trail for walking, etc.
- Freedom Park (East & West) on Rapid City Rd. – Picnic pavilions & ball-field, walking trail
- Birch St. Park on Crystal Beach Rd. – picnic pavilion
- Cedar St. Park on Crystal Beach Rd.
- Seven access sites to Torch Lake along Crystal Beach Rd.
- Aarwood Bridge Park on Aarwood Rd.
- Seven Bridges – Trail on Rapid River – Valley Rd.
- Skegemog Pathway – Rapid City Rd.
The Community Center (Little Red School House) and the Township Hall (Gym) are available to rent for private events. Email email@example.com or call the Township Office for more information. Leave a message at ext. 14 if no one is available to answer the phone. Clearwater Township buildings are not available to rent until further notice due to the Coronavirus health emergency.
Community Center (Little Red School House) is located at:
5407 River Street, Rapid City, MI.
Clearwater Township Cemetery is located at:
6833 Gillett Rd. N.W., Rapid City, MI.