IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY SITUATION DUE TO WEATHER, THE CLEARWATER TOWNSHIP HALL AT 5440 RIVER ST., RAPID CITY, MI WILL BE OPEN AS AN “EMERGENCY SHELTER”.
Clearwater Township Announcements:
1. Due to the COVID-19 health emergency, Clearwater Township buildings are closed to all nonessential personnel and activities until further notice. Please call the office at 231-331-6249 or email us at email@example.com, if you have reserved the use of the Township Hall/Gym or the Community Center/Little Red School House.
2. The Clearwater Township Board meeting scheduled for Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 7PM will be an in person (w/COVID-19 precautions) at the Township Hall as well as via Zoom (Virtual Meeting). Full Zoom Information
Join the Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 751 502 6007
3. The Clearwater Township Planning Commission meeting scheduled for Monday, March 1, 2021 at 7PM will be held as a Virtual Meeting via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting Link Full Zoom Information
Meeting ID: 994 5156 1545
4. The Clearwater Township Board of Review will meeting on the following dates in March related to the 2021 Property Assessment values:
March 2, 2021 At 12 Noon – Organizational Meeting
March 8, 2021 from 9A to 3P – Appointments available, call Assessor to schedule
March 9, 2021 from 3P to 9P – Appointments available, call Assessor to schedule
5. 2020 Winter property taxes can be paid to Clearwater Township as of December 1, 2020. For additional information on the website, see Property Tax Information. Property Tax payments can be placed in the LOCKED drop box outside the Township Hall.
6. The Kalkaska Public Library will be at the Clearwater Township Hall at 5440 River St., Rapid City, MI, on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month from 9A to 12N starting on September 11, 2019. A selection of library books is available to check out as well as help with basic computer skills. Secure book returns can also be made at the Township Hall. Cancelled until further notice.