IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY SITUATION DUE TO WEATHER, THE CLEARWATER TOWNSHIP HALL AT 5440 RIVER ST., RAPID CITY, MI WILL BE OPEN AS AN “EMERGENCY SHELTER”.
Clearwater Township Announcements:
1. Due to the COVID-19 health emergency, Clearwater Township buildings are closed to all nonessential personnel and activities until further notice. Please call the office at 231-331-6249 or email us at email@example.com, if you have reserved the use of the Township Hall/Gym or the Community Center/Little Red School House.
2. Due to the latest MDHHS orders issued on November 15, 2020, the Clearwater Township Board meeting scheduled for Thursday, November 19, 2020 has been cancelled.
MDHHS Press Release
3. Clearwater Township is seeking applicants for one member and one alternate member for the Zoning Board of Appeals. Interested persons please call, email or stop by the Township Office at 5440 River St. Rapid City, MI.
Mailing address: PO Box 1, Rapid City, MI 49676
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 231-331-6249
4. 2020 Winter property taxes can be paid to Clearwater Township as of December 1, 2020. For additional information on the website, see Property Tax Information. Property Tax payments can be placed in the LOCKED drop box outside the Township Hall.
5. See Election Information for election results.
6. The Kalkaska Public Library will be at the Clearwater Township Hall at 5440 River St., Rapid City, MI, on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month from 9A to 12N starting on September 11, 2019. A selection of library books is available to check out as well as help with basic computer skills. Secure book returns can also be made at the Township Hall. Cancelled until further notice.